We are looking for a Lead Architect to strengthen our product development team for embedded devices. You should have the motivation to create new and innovative products and features and tackle challenging tasks. If you also like the automotive area and a hybrid position in Munich you should send us your CV.
• You execute requirements management and derivation into system design with various components and their interfaces
• You develop an architecture including cloud services, embedded hardware, and user facing systems like web-frontends, apps and vehicle HMIs
• You integrate existing system components and data sources into new services
• You create concepts and strategies for end-to-end system testing and coordination of system testing with internal and external partners
• You advise multiple teams on the implementation of fail-safe services and consult our customers in professional and technical questions
• You coordinate architecture definition with internal stakeholders and documentation thereafter
• You possess a university degree in computer science or comparable courses of study
• You could quickly understand complex system landscapes with embedded, backend, frontend, and app components
• You have extensive experience with AWS (ideally certified as a developer or solution architect), Infrastructure as Code, and DevOps practices
• You have knowledge of typical IoT protocols, and data exchange formats, like MQTT, Kafka and protobuf and deep understanding of cloud architectures and design patterns, especially in the realm of microservice and event-driven architectures
• You are persuasive, assertive, and confident even in rounds with multiple high-level stakeholders and are also fluent in English and at least good German skills
• It would be a plus if you already have experience with navigation and map services
> International work environment in one of Germany’s most exciting cities
> Highly innovative, agile, and unique team with a great working culture
> Some of the most prestigious customers in high-tech
> Competitive compensation, extraordinary pension plan, profit sharing, and various benefits in the areas of sport-health, work-life, mobility, and fun
> Appealing, state-of-the-art office & work equipment
> Room for independence, personal growth, and creativity
> Professional development concept including constant individual trainings
Pixida is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires and respects all individuals and in which all aspects of employment are applied without discrimination. Therefore we encourage all individuals to apply!
In order to be able to get a comprehensive overview of your application, we ask you to make sure to include certificates, employer's references, etc. with your resume. In addition, we ask you to provide information about your possible start date, salary expectations and language skills.
Do you want to work for a LEADING EMPLOYER and one of BAYERNS BEST 50?
Then join us in shaping the digital future!
PIXIDA GMBH – BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
Lead Architect - connected e-Mobility services (m/w/d)
Schicke ganz einfach Deine Bewerbung über IngolstadtJOBS.de ab und wir informieren Dich per Email, sobald der Arbeitgeber die Bewerbung heruntergeladen hat.
|Qualifikation||Mit Berufserfahrung (1 bis 3 Jahre), Mit Berufserfahrung (mehr als 3 Jahre)|
|Keywords||Cloud-Architect (m/w/d), Software-Architect (m/w/d), DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)|