Main duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for hands-on activities of all data protection and privacy protection related functions in KL Germany and Switzerland organization units. These activities include design and implementation of data protection measures for key business processes.
- Responsible for implementation of security policies, procedures and instructions based on local and International legislation as well as company requirements.
- Responsible for helping KL employees gain a clear understanding of internally and externally-defined data protection requirements. These security and compliance related responsibilities will be executed within the framework developed by the company in order to ensure consistent application of security across the IT organization.
- Participation in global information security incident response process.
- Monitor the company’s compliance with the GDPR and internal data protection policies and procedures.
- Act as global Kaspersky Lab point of contact with EU residents, supervisory authorities and internal teams for all PII related issues including data breach reporting.
- Coordinate external Data protection officer activity and external legal services which consulting company on privacy and data protection issues.
- Perform audits and determine whether we need to alter our procedures to comply with regulations.